Some pretty special female artists are set to release albums this year! Here are 10 of the most anticipated:
1. It’s been a long time coming but Madonna’s album, including collaborations with Disclosure, Chance the Rapper, and Natalia Kills, is coming at ya!
3. Charli XCX‘s album, Sucker, was released just days ago and we can confirm it’s full of spunk, punk, and poppy attitude.
4. We’re expected something so completely out of this world from artful Bjork. Stay tuned.
5. Florence & the Machine’s last album was released waaay back in 2011, and with a headlining gig already locked in at Coachella, we can’t wait for the next instalment.
6. Drawing on influences while recording in Texas, Iceland, and London, we’re sure The XX‘s next album will be equally as fab as their last, Coexist.
7. Courtney Barnett is full of quirk and can certainly write some catchy tunes. With her album due in March, be sure it’s on your ‘buy now’ list.
8. Another artist to hit the Coachella stage, Marina and the Diamonds will be releasing her third album around the same time as the Indio Festival, in April.
9. Coming off the back of a cracking album in 2013, we’re expecting Chvrches‘ next release to be bigger and better!
10. Wolf Alice are set to release their first full studio album and we know it’ll be full of wild and boisterous fun!
Title image: alphabetpony.com.au